Customized My Little Pony

who doesn't love my little ponies? i had a collection of about 20 ponies when i was 6...and now they're updated


these are freakin AH-MAHJEEEENGGG!!


I love the pink zebra look that simone did for tokidoki...i always love tado. and look at how goth junko mizuno's is! and how can u not love the blingin' gold nike kicks?!!

These were done to celebrate the 25th anniversary of My Little Pony! These guys are up for a charity auction: Give Kids the World Village

 Check out the website (www.charityfolks.com/mylittlepony) for all 25 customized ponies...Other designers include Courtney Cox & David Arquette, Kimora Lee Simmons, John Stamos (Uncle Jessie!), Jon Burgerman and more!

credit to toysrevil for the picture


v[^^]V stephiee


ps: i'd like to buy myself a white MLP so I can customize and bling out!






Labels: , , , ,

posted by stephiee @ 8:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home